Re: I think this is my zucchini

Here's a better picture:

http://www.cooksgarden.com/prodinfo.asp?number=680&variation=&aitem=1&mitem=15

Oh- and info you might be interested in that I found online....

    /I will vouch for its resistance to borers... as well as to mosaic,
    and a fair resistance to bacterial wilt. They also tolerate cucumber
    beetles, which only attack the plants heavily if they are under
    stress from other causes (which for me, usually means a squash bug
    attack). Only the young plants appear to be vulnerable; once they
    get established & begin to vine, nothing bothers them. They are, in
    fact, quite rampant... be prepared for long vines. I began growing
    Tromboncino for these reasons, in place of the borer & disease-prone
    zucchini... I now prefer it. /

    /The flavor is interesting... not exactly the same as zucchini, but
    very pleasant. It can be used in all the same ways; I have tried it
    in both bread & relish recipes, with good results. Oh, and imagine a
    "zucchini" which is 90% seedless! All of the seeds are located in a
    bulb on the end. It freezes very well, blanching to a beautiful lime
    green, and stays firmer than zucchini. /

    /The vines bear heavily, especially if they are allowed to root at
    the nodes, and will continue to produce until just before frost. But
    it is not for the space-challenged, unless trellised. It is a
    _strong_ climber - I wish my cukes climbed as well! Trellising will
    also produce straighter fruits. You can find a considerable number
    of photos on GW, one of them mine on the "Unusual Vegetables" thread./