From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris Petersen
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT: No longer missing cat

I only had time to read the cat messages and I want to suggest that you
leave clothing with your scent near the house.  My son's cat came back
the clothing that he left around. I think Kitty's idea of sitting on the
lawn and waiting is a good one. I waited with an open can of cat food.
Make
sure that no one disturbs you. It may take a while.

Good luck!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)