Re: loquat again

After I sent the link I discovered the Champagne is one of the older
varieties and not as much in favor as it once was. I know nothing of
the others except I've heard good comments about Big Jim. I've got the
loquat chapter from Morton's "Fruit for Warm Climates" in PDF. I can
send it if you want it. The information re varieties is dated but the
rest of it is good stuff.