Re: loquat again

Hmm- this page didn't load.  Champagne seems to be the one most website
refer to that I found.  Several references suggest the white fleshed
varieties (like champagne) have superior flavor.  So, thinking that is
what I'll get.

Also- new question.  One of the book I have suggests that loquats stay
relatively small and can be grown potted.  My concern is they are
growing it as an ornamental, not as a fruit tree.  Do you think a loquat
would set fruit if is were in a large pot?  It certainly would be easier
to care for, but only if it will be happy in a pot.
Theresa