OT - bird drama

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: OT - bird drama
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:33:22 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=YT+K9E1UJjBuZMaZ3sRCtJ9hZ9lUGG2vlys4Is5WqQo=; b=auvE2SdIJ7/r3RFvy5NHDTIM/GAfivsDs/OJafx9vjYZOPDiyXxbiPfSH3wLyUkziN 5RNhlTHrCrxYM1YVnmUqkpxY2RrL9teIHrY4R34X1nAa8Pa9PJuW6yeFAK/XRnuuQlmB aoly0uSoiPu0pSLxokYvnc+N556p8h4gac4Hg=

There was a big red tailed hawk in my yard.  I was coming around the corner
out back when a bird went by me w/ the hawk in hot pursuit.  I stopped dead
in my tracks and he veered off and flew into the big tree in the back corner
of the yard.  That's the tree where my two pair of blue jays nest.  Well,
they started yelling at him and two of them dive bombed him from behind,
hitting him in the back and the back of the head.  They kept at it until he
flew off.  He made a beeline across the street to one of Pat's trees and all
four of them followed him over there and now they are doing the same thing
across the street.  It's noisy but hilarious.  They're gonna drive him out
of the neighborhood if it's the last thing they do.  Talk about fearless!
That would have made a great video.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX