Re: now train trip- was Sad cat news

Something like four hours.  We figure we'll have time to get a nice
lunch.  At least we won't have to worry about missed connections.
Thanks for your thoughts, but I'm sure we'll be fine.  It would be nice
to see you, though.  I hope your mother's hip replacement will be
We're on Amtrack - didn't realize there was an alternative.  At least
we can get Amtrack just down the road from us at Croton.  Beats the
more-than-hour trip to any of the major airports.
In a message dated 9/29/2008 7:52:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,