How about using the restore feature and go back to a previous date- which may
or may not work.
How big of a file can you recieve in your email?  Maybe I can email you

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Subject: [CHAT] OT - AGAIN
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 8:59 AM

OK, I've really screwed it up this time.  Any help anyone can offer I would
really apreciate.

Internet Explorer is a goner for real this time.  I know, you told me to get
Mozilla and I really intended to but just didn't get around to doing it.  I
was able to fix IE8, so I kept using it.

This time it locked up completely so that I couldn't use the reset button. I
tried doing it via Control Panel but it didn't work - the instructions
explained that IE had to be open, but IE doesn't respond.

So I tried a suggestion someone here made.  I deleted IE8 with the expectation
that by doing so I would uncover IE7.  Program doesn't respond. I can't get on
the internet to download another browser.

So how do I get a browser without being able to get on the internet?  Do you
think IE might be on one of my Dell disks?  Geez, I promise to listen to you
guys and follow through on getting Mozilla this time if I can just get on the

neIN, Zone 5