Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:34:51 -0500

Re >>>  Er... How did you send this email if you're not on the net?
I had a connection, just no browser.

Re >>>>Donna>>>>
I don't know that I have a restore feature. I remember some gateway computers came with that option, but I don't think my Dell has it.

Anyway, I'm on with IE7 and as I was planning to hunt down Mozilla, I started looking at Google Chrome. Does anyone use that?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5