Re: OT - AGAIN

  • Subject: Re: OT - AGAIN
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:03:17 -0500

Thanks Chris. I'm using Firefox now and it's running smoothly; it's my default, though it opens slowly. I have one very important question about it though. I just bought gloves on ebay via paypal. I did not see a padlock in the toolbar that indicates in IE that the page is secure. What does Firefox use to indicate security?

  and most importantly, has plugins!
As far as I know I've never used a plugin. Not sure I need any. I have weather.com in my links bar if I want to check the weather. I don't use facebook, myspace, or any of those sort of things. Better image browsing? I don't know, I just google what I'm looking for and browse them there. Thanks for the link though. I'll see if there's anything I'd use.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5