RE: From Pam

  • Subject: RE: From Pam
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:24:05 -0400

I haven't gotten that far in my Windows class yet. I would just delete the
files, pass the thing on to Pam and when she's done with it ask her to wipe
the hard drive. It also depends on how the operating system is installed, as
to wiping it. If you have partitions in the system, where one holds the
operating system and the other holds your data you could delete the
partition that holds the data. You have to go into set-up when the computer
is booting up to find that out. Chris could tell you better than I can how
to navigate from there. I'm still learning. Sorry, that wasn't much help
huh?