Re: From Pam

I think someone else already chimed in with what I know.  Delete all
sensitive files, erase history for bookmarks, passwords, etc.  Delete
all temp files.
They do sell software that will overwrite everything (apparently the
only way to really delete stuff is to overwrite), but then you have to
start from scratch and reinstall the operating system etc.
Theresa