Re: OT: Cameras again

  • Subject: Re: OT: Cameras again
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:17:26 -0500

So - any suggestions? Gotta have a viewfinder, gotta be quick to fire,
small enough to hook on your belt (lets out all the SLR models).

Are you asking how to make this camera work for you or are you asking for suggestions for another purchase?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>