Re: OT: Cameras again

  • Subject: Re: OT: Cameras again
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:34:38 -0400

I love my old Canon s500. I recently bough a Canon SD890 IS for the Image Stabilization. The latter is taking some time to get used to, since the controls are way different than those of the S500, but it has a viewfinder and easily fits in a shirt pocket, as does the S500. If it's possible for a camera to be too small, this may be it, since I have huge hands that can easily span an octave an 2, even when I haven't played the piano in a decade.

Both of them fire quickly if the camera is on when you try to take a picture.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>