From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Subject: [CHAT] great blue
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 2:48 PM

Lobelia siphilitica, Great Blue Lobelia.
I put 3 in in early spring 2008.  They did sorta ok the first year, just
getting their legs.  This year they are thick and full with lush blue flowers,
but they are a floppy, twirly mess.   Not like the pretty pictures of staight
up spikes I see on the net.  They are in part shade.  Would they be more erect
in full sun?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5