From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:15:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [CHAT] great blue

OK, I'll transplant some to the full sun area and see how they do. B They
sure are pretty.

MOBOT says full sun to pt shade and also shows moisture to be medium to wet.
I guess my part shade was too big a part and maybe your wet area was too
wet. B It continues to say that it needs constant moisture. B My sunny areas
don't get constant moisture, but I'll see what I can do.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5