Re: nature signs

  • Subject: Re: nature signs
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 08:34:44 -0700

Now I know who to ask the question that's bothered me off and on for years: How do you move a pumpkin that weighs half a ton?

On Sep 28, 2009, at 6:38 AM, Betsy Kelson wrote:

Hello Cyndi,
Sorry that I did not respond sooner. That 3" of snow was nothing compared to what a friend one mountian valley over and only another 1000 feet higher.She had 10 + inches of snow in one day, and the snowy weather continued for 2 more days. And I only got sleet and rain on days 2 and 3. The weather system would not move along..just stayed over the mountains. We even had to start
the wood stove..way too early.
At least it was sunny and warm for my garden center;s Giant Pumpkin
weigh-off. The state record was set at 1283 and it was grown on our property
by one of our friends.

Betsy
where it will warm up to 60's today