Re: Weekend
gardenchat@hort.net

It's business; selling news. I usually go to NOAA to look at their
predictions and models, which show the variants. Our weather is good;
nice and cool after those blistering days but no rain so we are cool and
dry.

One of my summer projects is to repot all my inside plants, including
those I bring in during winter. 16 down and 4 more to go. Of course
these last four are pretty big; two in half barrels. Although all have
been in desperate need, I had several blooming succulents. But I am
determined to get this completed this week. Also, pruned out some thick
branches that were shading out beds below. Looks so much better; plenty
of leaf and a more open canopy.

Got my book club to read Botany of Desire so am refreshing due to a presentation on Wednesday.

Loving these cooler nights and days.

I also will chip in for whatever is decided for Bonnie. One thought, is
there a garden in her home town where we could contribute in her name?

ETN Zone 7