Re: Memorial tree or ?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Memorial tree or ?
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:57:25 -0500

ok gang, I heard from Bill a little while ago, he likes the tree idea.
Apparently he's still getting gardenchat emails.  I asked him what would be
a suitable place to plant one, at her church or some other place?   Will let
you know or he may see this and respond to us all.  stay tuned guys.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX