Re: community Garden
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: community Garden
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:01:49 -0700

I know! I know! 96 percent of their DNA.
(I made that up, but it's probably close.)

On Sep 9, 2010, at 7:38 AM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

That is really great! I love stories like that, but, sadly, they are not the norm. I just have to ask, though, what guinea pigs have in common with chickens? :o)
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "betsy" <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>