From: TeichFauna@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:56:50 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Seeds?

Andrea, I have all three of those colors as well. In my experience the
white and yellow do not seem to put out as many seed, and multiply as much as
the fuschia pink do. Do you find this to be the case also, in your
experience?? I also tried the multicolored and striped variety from seed
available in packages at nurseries, and box stores. These did fine for one year
(one growing season), but didn't produce seed either, not that I noticed,
and didn't come back. Whereas the one colored (the Fuschia pink, yellow and
the white) are perennials here.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 9/10/2010 9:05:38 PM Central Daylight Time,