RE: Seeds?
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Seeds?
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 14:02:08 -0400

Noreen, my yellow ones have gone ballistic. However, I now have white and
pink but did not plant those so am assuming they are throw backs from seed
the yellow put out. Last winter when I put in the new patio the guys had to
dig out the dirt around my porch which is where my original yellow is
planted. I now have probably 50 more coming up where they dumped the dirt in
the back of the yard. They are all yellow, but a pink has come up right
beside the original and my neighbor, who also did NOT plant any has only
pink and white, which we are thinking came from my plant too. I find it all
intriguing, how the plant spreads itself. I do recall it setting a LOT of
seed last year. How long have you had yours? Maybe it just takes a while.
Andrea