From: TeichFauna@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 4:25:59 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Seeds?

I've had the Fuschia pink ones for more than 10 years, the white for about
5 or 6, and the yellow for a couple years or so. They all survived our
coldest winter in 20 years, this past winter without problem. I was worried
to have lost my white and yellow since I don't have as many of those, but
all survived. No new yellow or white seedlings, but lots of fuschia pink.

Noreen

In a message dated 9/11/2010 1:06:14 PM Central Daylight Time,