From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 11:31:20 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Florida question

This was our 3rd hottest summer on record here, someone told me. No 100s, I
don't think, but lots and lots of 90s and the very worst humidity. I didn't
get much of anything done. Even w DST giving us longer light, it was too
friggin hot out at 8pm. Today was wonderful. I worked outside all day.
Potted 100 plants and planted a dozen new ones. Finished up in the dark at
8:30. Felt good.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5