Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:19:27 -0700

I second that. I went there once in winter; they had sweetpeas blooming in one of the greenhouses. You could smell it farther than you could see it.

On Sep 14, 2010, at 1:43 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

LOL - Longwood Gardens down near Kennett Square is an amazing thing to see
as well.

Stairway? Sheesh! How citified. We used to climb all around it, and swim in
the flat part.