Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: now PA was- happy birthday Noreen!
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:48:25 +0000 (UTC)

We take relatives and have been amazed at what is open now. Have you
seen the kitchens, maid's rooms, swimming pool, all the behind the
scenes stuff that supports the main house? We also like the gardens.
There are 17 museums in Ashville. If you want a different experience,
try Hot Springs, NC.

    http://www.nchotsprings.com/nc-hot-springs-spa-services.html

Low key, lots of history, interesting little stores, near AT, hot
springs that go back to Indian usage.

ETN Zone 7