Re: Fall
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fall
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 04:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

Even soaker hosed get plugged up. My neighbor made me a long soaker out
of 3/4 in PVC by drilling holes in it on one side with a cap on one end
and a hose connector on the other. It works great. He made a really long
one for our pine tree row when they were planted. He drilled one hole
for each tree. Now it is pretty buried with pine needles.

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson