Re: Rather sad
  • Subject: Re: Rather sad
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:25:36 EDT

I've known a few like that, Zem, but not in my club.  We're a very
small club of hard workers, and accomplish much.  I do think that
the people who are sufficiently motivated to take on jobs at the
District and State level, are unlikely to fall in that category. Most
of those people are very committed and work extremely hard.
In a message dated 9/19/2010 4:35:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,