Re: Fall
  • Subject: Re: Fall
  • From: betsy <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:01:38 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

This would work if the water laws alowed it. Right now, as it has been
for almost 100 years, this is illegal in Colorado. Last year, they
modified the law for the mountain folks, but wwe can only capture water
and use it according to our wwell permits. FOr me, that means for indoor
uses. So, I continue to break the law.