Re: Flower show time
gardenchat@hort.net

Just curious as to what they looked like.

ETN Zone 7

From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 10:09:48 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Flower show time

Not this time. It wasn't "my" whow, and I wasn't really expecting
so much - just trying to fill classes so the show tables would look
good. This chairman is young, and I wanted her to feel good about
the show - I've beem om that position so many times.
Auralie

In a message dated 9/26/2010 7:35:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,