Re: Looking for volunteers with free time and scanners :)
  • Subject: Re: Looking for volunteers with free time and scanners :)
  • From: "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:48:02 -0500

On Sep 22, Tricia wrote:
> This sounds so interesting.  Not sure if I can do much to help but I would
> love to try.

Hi Tricia,

I hope you do, and welcome aboard!  Anything that you can scan will be
a huge help -- it's one less plant that someone else needs to scan in.  :)

I'm sure there will be questions, so let me know if I haven't explained

Kitty tried it out and I discovered that a lot of my terminology isn't
very clear.  Would it help for me to create a new mailing list just
for this project so that people who are interested can talk about
it without me spamming the gardenchat list?