Re: Minor list change

> Chris -- is this for the perennials list?

Hi Nan,

   This is a list that had been hosted at mallorn.com for a while, but
   hasn't seen much activity in the the past year or so.

   It was intended to be a place where people could go to swap seeds,
   plants, bulbs, etc.

   Of course, I'm notoriously bad at that.  I've promised plants to groups
   of people four times and only followed through once -- one time I lost
   the seeds, the second time I was sick and didn't make cuttings, etc...

   :)  Oh well.