Re: seeds

Here is a list of seed s I have .
Pat seed list:
>calendula,sweet grass,sweet peas,marigolds-different
>varieties,giant sunflowers,scented white nicotinia, purple malva,romaine
>lettuce,white annual holly hock, morning glories.
>patrice@net.big-river.sk.ca

Hi Pat,

I'm interested in the white nicotiana, purple malva and sweet grass that
you mentioned.

To trade I have:

green nicotiana (Langsdorfii, I think)
Red Malva
Abelmoschus manihot (Sunset hibiscus):
Texas Red Star Hibiscus
Cassia, (Senna, Candlestick Plant)
Coreopsis
Hardy Hibiscus, Pink
Hardy Hibiscus, White
Ipomoea,  Moonflower Plant
Yellow Amaranth
Cleome, Pink  (Spider Flower)
Cosmos, mixed colors, pink, white, maroon
Gaillardia (A) Blanket Flower
Larkspur, mixed colors, double blossoms
Papaver (A) Shirley, mixed colors
Papaver (A) Double Red
VINES
Antigonon leptopus (P) Coral Vine, Queen's Wreath.
Aristolochia elegans (TP) Calico Vine, Dutchman's Pipe
Dolichos Lablab (A) Hyacinth Bean, Jack Bean

Cindy in TX, Z8/9