[ADMIN] hortexchange created

Well, we're past the stroke of midnight and the votes are in.  The new list
dedicated to the exchange of plant material for propagation, etc. is
called...

   hortexchange@mallorn.com

propswap and plantsource both tied for second place.

I've set up the list and it's ready to go.  To subscribe, send mail

   majordomo@mallorn.com

with the body of your message containing the single line

subscribe hortexchange

You will receive a 'confirmation key' back in the mail -- just
send that key to majordomo@mallorn.com and you'll be in
business!

I haven't created a digest version of the list yet because, quite
frankly, it's a pain.  If traffic gets heavy then I'll set one up
later (I'm pretty strapped for time right now).

Chris