seeds wanted

I'm looking for seeds of Eucalyptus neglecta (urgently).

Who can help me (has seed, or nows where I can find it ion the internet?)

Manu organisations who offer seeds only have 20-25% in stock. Their lists
are "over"promising, unfortunately,

Thanks, Jos Kevenaar

Bamboo Nursery Fastuosa
Homepage: http://users.bart.nl/~jkevfast/index.html