Re: argemone source?

I also have a good source in the Netherlands (would probably ship overseas):
De Cruydt-Hoek, Postbus 1414, 9701 BK Groningen, Netherlands.
They have many other hard-to-get seeds, good quality, but unfortunately the
text is in Dutch--however, the latin names remain the same--so this problem can
be worked-around.
My Argemone are blooming now, but I probably will be on vacation & won't be
able to catch the seeds--you can try to mail me also in a few months to see.
Lynn van Rooijen