seabuckthorn

likewise I was wondering what happened to this list &was even looking around the
net for information about it....thought maybe I had been unsubscribed.

Im looking for some seabuckthorn seed (hippophae rhamnoides)....say 50 - 100
seeds or so.  I have a lot of thornless honeylocust seed, & a bunch of different
prairie seed.

mIEKAL aND
dreamtime village, wi  zone 4