Re: seabuckthorn

mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net> writes:
> Im looking for some seabuckthorn seed (hippophae rhamnoides)....
say 50 - 100> seeds or so.  I have a lot of thornless honeylocust seed,
& a bunch of different prairie seed.

> dreamtime village, wi  zone 4

 sad to tell that all the seed of Hippophae rhamnoides is sowed
 for this winter already. I will collect some seed for you next
 september if you still want them then. I could send those seed
 to others wanting, too. I may collect from wild and give the
 exact data of collecting sites, if you wish, or you may get seed
 of my cultivated plants with known wild origin, mostly from

 Vesa Muurinen, Finland

 Vesa Muurinen      Dendr.Soc.Finland Maatiainen STA NARGS ORGS
 Pyhaeranta         lat 60-58, long 21-35, alt 20m, SW-Finland
 Finland            min -33C, boreal, without reliable snow

 mail: FIN-27320 Ihode
 e-mail: <vem@webbs.net>