Re: Synandra hispidula

This http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=SYHI suggests it may be in the Germplasm Repository system.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/
On May 18, 2009, at 12:08 PM, Chuck Pavlich wrote:

<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>I read your post from 1999, were you ever able to secure any Synandra seeds? I am looking for the same (or plants). Any help would be appreciated.</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
Best regards,
Chuck Pavlich
Director of New Product Development
Terra Nova Nurseries
<x-tad-bigger>www.terranovanurseries.com</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>503 263 3150 ext.335</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>