Re: Elkshorn Fern

Kris -

I eventually will - probably this time next year as I do not want to go to a
bigger pot.  I took many "wedges" off of this one (pictured before divisions
taken) and handed them out to those who have been asking......this fern is
very easy to care for, doesn't require the abundance of water like some
others do.  I'll put you in my notebook for next fall and maybe we could

Happy Gardening

Kemberly McLain
Katy, Texas  Zone 9