Re: weekend disaster.. need advice on Voles

hey gang,
i forgot to mention this before.

on wednesday night, coming home after shopping, we saw the first lightning
bugs of the season.  thi is in north georgia, btw.

dont know the latin on those critters.
sure are early tho.

Cindy Johnson  &  Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created

hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water garden
accessories
         japanese maples                         hosta bonsai
 http://www.shinkigen.com