Re: That BAP plant

In a message dated 04/02/2000 10:33:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<< I too have the bapped plant from the college. And I have not seen even the
 smallest of buds poking up. Was there a control group who got water instead
 of BAP? >>
 I talked with Ed  Elslager Saturday,and he mentioned the possibility that
the dirt  at the base of the plant may be covering the new eyes. If you
notice this ,use a penci; to pull back the soil to see if anything is
happening, the eyes will only be 1/16 of an inch big, start as a slit, and
then enlarge from there. Hope this helps, good luck . JIM