Re: This Week

In a message dated 04/03/2000 4:50:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
HoroRL@aol.com writes:

<< Good morning, Mary:

 I get the "RE" without seeing the original post as well.  We both have AOL.
 Does this happen to other email devices as well?

 Hostally,

 Rich Horowitz
 Stoughton MA
 ---- >>

Rich,
You only see the RE: if people include it. As for AOLers you would have to
highlight the text of the letter and hit reply and it will do what i did
above. Not all mail clients will do that. Not all people know how to use
them. But most of the time the people on this list are very good at copying
the original letters.

Paula
Blaine,Mn