where is everyone?

I'm here. Been laid up all weekend with some tummy virus. Not a fun way to
lose a pound or forty-five! Better today.

I was supposed to go home this coming Saturday, but got delayed for 5 days,
so I'm bummed. I've been sitting here reading along with everyone's posts
about what's up and blooming, getting further depressed about what I'm
missing at home. Someone tell me again why I chose this profession?

Anyway, I go home late next week and am looking forward to planting some of
the plants that have begun to arrive at the house. I'm excited about seeing
who's out of the ground, who's missing, etc. I'll be home for a whole 10
days, and I just can't wait!!

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)