Re: How many ways can you kill a hosta?

Jeff,
I don't have any suggestions for killing hosta, but I
suspect there are several groups that might be willing to dig them up for
you. I'd contact Master Gardeners through your county extension (they often
do community plantings or have plant sales). Habitat for Humanity usually has
a landscape committee that may want these plants. Your local garden club(s)
may also have use for these plants. Good luck, gail  Port Huron, MI