Re: That BAP plant

Freddy, I believe the object of using the BAP is to get new offsets.  These
would most likely come around the outside edge of the plant.  They will look
like small plants.  The BAP does seem to make the plant grow faster.  We have
a control plant that is not nearly as large as the BAP one but it was smaller
to start with so this proves nothing as some TC of the same variety just
naturally grows faster than others.  We would need to have several control
plants that were the same size to start with before we could draw
conclusions.  The leaves on the TC plant will not be mature for at least a
year or more.  One leaf will be larger than your entire plant.