Re: Wet and Cold

Gerry we are between 24 and 28 degrees depending on the location in the
garden.  Frost is heavy.  Red Japanese Maples are wearing a white cap this
morning.  They have been so beautiful this spring.  We added an extra cover
to the plants in the houses last night and they held at 40 degrees so maybe
they will be all right.  I am sure there will be damage in the areas we did
not have time to cover.
Mary