(no subject)

I have been thinking about this for quite some time. I personally think
that Bob Axmear show be compensated some how, maybe on a monthly basis,
for keeping up the Library. I couldn't be without it now. I use it all
the time. It sure is worth something to me and I bet a lot of you too.
We can't forget about Bob. Without him, the Library would fold.

Denise Nakon
Pinckney Mi