Re: Pixlist [It's called "hostapix@onelist.com"]

At 11:38 PM 04/05/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I unsubscribed a few months ago during Christmas break. How do I get
>back onto the list? Spring is here and I plan on starting to shoot new
>pictures this weekend. Thanks.
>
>Mike Groothuis
``````````````` go to Web'site below:

http://www.hostapix-subscribe@onelist.com

if that doesn't work ..go to:

www.onelist.com and signon as a member; then you can join a quad'ZILLION
Forrest'Gump'Gardening'Sites pertaining to every Genus you can think of and...

hope this helps?

the'SHADOW'gardener
personal Web-site>> http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi
E-mail> "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Lettermail> 157 Harvard Road, Guelph, ON, CA N1G4L3
STREAK=The Streaker's Clubhouse (streak'd hosta) >
http://www.streak-subscribe@onelist.com
NISE=New Internet Seedling-hybridizers Exchange (seed growing) >
http://www.nise-subscribe@onelist.com
HOSTAPIX= (digital-image sharing group) >
http://www.hostapix-subscribe@onelist.com
LINK TO: SEEDBANK Norway Internet Seed Exchange/trade >
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/seed_bank.htm
LINK TO ROBYN'S NEST NURSERY VANCOUVER WASHINGTON >
http://www.robynsnestnursery.com