Re: Q & Z Nursery

They are in Rochelle, Illinois, and their catalogue says:
"Our greenhouses are located in Rochelle, Illinois on East Flagg Road, 3
miles west of IL Route 251.... in north-central Illinois....about 90 miles
west of Chicago, and can be easily reached from Interstates 88 and 39.
Please make an appointment before visiting or picking up orders in Rochelle."

Their phone number is 800-528-2909.  I have never been there but have always
wanted to visit.  Let us know what it's like.
Bev Stegeman