Re: PerfectPottingBench

Good project Jamie....hmmm...

First, I'd like to have air tight bins to keep manure, fertilizer, perlite,
etc. Second, I'd like the bench to be made of a material that's easy to
clean and doesn't harbor germs or diseases, third, I'd like a built in sink,
that you could connect a hose to. Next a work area that has a rim to keep
the soil in, but that tilts so when you wash the area, it drains into the
sink. I'd like a closet like area to keep chemicals, and a side harness to
hang tools like trowels, work knife, clippers etc.

Most of all, I don't want it to look like a plastic adult size resin toy. It
should look nice as well as be functional. I don't mean pretty flowers, I
mean handsome looking.

How's that for a start?

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)